As a gift, flowers have become quite common these days. Many people think of sending fresh bouquets to people and wish them happiness and success in future. Vibrant flowers can always uplift one’s mood and hence one can also send them in order to make the day brighter of their near and dear ones. No matter, who are receiving those flowers, but they always make people happy.
If one wants to send flowers from Pakistan to UK, then they can always check those online sites where florists are there to send fresh blooms to another country. This makes one happy when they receive fresh flowers. But more important thing is, how to keep those cut flowers fresh for a few more days.
Tips to keep flowers fresh at home
- The very first step that one needs to take to keep those flowers fresh and happy is by cutting the extra stems from the bouquet. If one has a garden shear at home then they can always trim a few inches from the bottom and then cut it from an angle. It can help the bouquet to have better water intake when they are in a vase. One needs to keep trimming those stems every 2 days.
- Once the flower vase is chosen, one has to remove all the leaves from the bouquet which goes below the waterline when kept in the vase. It can prevent the growth of bacteria in the cut flowers and so they can last longer.
- One also needs to water the flower wisely. They should keep the flowers hydrated but must not overdo it. The flowers should be in water at a room temperature (neither too hot nor too cold) and one needs to mix a packet of flower food in the water. When doing that, one should mix the flower food properly so that it does not become too diluted. One also needs to clean the vase thoroughly can need to change the water in every 2-3 days.
- It is also a good idea to avoid direct sunlight when one keeps the flowers in the vase. This can make the blooms last longer. Many people think of sending fresh bouquets to people and wish them happiness and success in future
Remedies that can keep the flowers fresh
One can try some home remedies to keep the blooms fresh for longer:
- Apple Cider Vinegar and Sugar
- Aspirin tablets
- Flower Food
One can use any of these items so that they can keep the flowers fresh for longer. If one wants to send flowers to Pakistan from UK, then it is convenient to take help from the online flower sites. There are quite a few sites where one can get not only seasonal blooms but flowers that are available throughout the year as well. So, one can choose as per their preference and occasion and then order a flower bouquet from the site which can be easily delivered to a different country, right on time, given proper address is provided.