You’re in the right spot. Jaipur Routes Jaipur Routes specialise in offering top-quality Rajasthan tours at the lowest cost.at Car Hire In Jaipur
Rajasthan is a country of kings, with a long and rich history as well as stories of bravery of their Rajput Kings. A state with a rich colour and culture. All of our trips in Rajasthan will allow you to explore numerous stunning sites in this vibrant region.
It could be the magnificent structures of Jaipur and its pink walled city, or the lakes of Udaipur. Our tour planners will guide visitors to some of the exciting destinations of this State of India.
The country is yellow, pink gold, and any other colours you can imagine. It is a royal land populated by the most friendly people from India. Rajasthan is where two phrases Khamma Ghani (Many Greetings) will warm your heart. A place that has this beautiful and magical setting is the most ideal way to explore the rich culture of India.
Let’s get in to our Rajasthan Tour Packages which are packed with royal drops, historic monuments, tranquil Thar desert, and places with stunning natural beauty.
Why should you choose us to book Your Rajasthan Tour Package ?
The Rajasthan Tours Packages are created by our team of experienced travel experts. The tours will transport you to awe-inspiring places as well as off the beaten path.
If you’re looking to spot Royal Bengal tigers in Ranthambore National Park in a jeep safari or dream of exploring the gorgeous shrines, Forts or Palaces of Jaipur We have everything you need to make your trip more exciting to Rajasthan.
We offer tour packages that include the cheapest to the most extravagant hotels located in Rajasthan. Our team is able to analyse every request to provide you with a travel package that fits within your budget. You can pick from our extensive range of tours that begin with 10 days, eight days 7, 7 days three day Rajasthan travel packages.
We offer a wide range of tours for people who would like to explore the renowned cities of Rajasthan such as Jaisalmer, Jaipur, Pushkar, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Shekhawati.
If you’re looking to plan their own journey to Rajasthan We have a highly skilled group of planners that can design custom tours for Rajasthan. They are available to help you create the perfect trip you’d like to experience in Rajasthan.
Our Rajasthan Tour Expert
Rajendra Singh, Travel Expert of Rajasthan
Rajendra is born in the Shekhawati region and having more than 10 years of experience organising tours to Rajasthan can help you create the perfect itinerary. If you’re looking for an organised tour, or a rental vehicle service for yourself We have the services you require!
Rajendra from Jaipur Routes provides a variety of predefined tours in Rajasthan that can be modified to suit your requirements or preferences. The company also offers the rental of cars throughout Rajasthan.
From Where You Can Easily Do Our Rajasthan Tour Packages ?
The tours we offer are HTML0. Tours can be accessed from any of the the major cities in India as follows:
Rajasthan Tour Packages from Kolkata:
If you’re planning to travel towards Rajasthan coming from Kolkata. You may choose to land in Jaipur and begin your journey in Rajasthan. If you’re traveling by train there are direct trains that run from Kolkata in Kolkata to Jaipur, Bikaner, Jodhpur and more.
Rajasthan Tour Packages from Mumbai:
All major airports in Rajasthan are connected via air connections with Mumbai. There are direct flights & Taxi Service In Jodhpur available to and from Mumbai towards Jaipur, Udaipur & Jodhpur. If you’re travelling by train, then you can take an all-indirect train journey from Mumbai up to Jaipur, Kota, or Udaipur according to your needs.
Rajasthan Tour Packages from Hyderabad:
From Hyderabad There are a variety of direct flights that connect to Jaipur. A train is another alternative if you wish to explore the historic towns of Rajasthan.
Rajasthan Tour Packages from Pune:
The second largest city in Maharashtra, Pune is well connected by directly connecting flights from Jaipur. If you’re traveling by train, you’ll be able to take direct trains directly from Jaipur, Jodhpur & Udaipur.
Rajasthan tours packages departing from Ahmedabad:
Ahmedabad offers regular flights that connect to Jaipur, Udaipur, Jodhpur and Jaisalmer. All major cities are connected via rail and road.
Rajasthan Tour Packages from Vadodara:
There is a direct flight to Vadodara towards Jaipur. Other cities of Rajasthan are connected via railway and roads to Vadodara.
Rajasthan Tour Packages from Bangaluru:
Rajasthan is among the most popular tourist destinations of Bangaloreans. You can fly direct to Bangalore towards Jaipur from which you can begin on your Rajasthan tour.
Rajasthan Tour Packages from Delhi:
Rajasthan is highly connected by roads, air, and rail to Delhi. Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur and Jaisalmer are among the most popular weekend destinations for Delhiites. You can easily travel via road, air, and train to the major cities in Rajasthan via Delhi.
Rajasthan Tour Packages from Surat:
Rajasthan is well connected via roads, air and rail links from Sutar. Udaipur, Mount Abu, and Jaisalmer are among the top destinations for journeys from Surat. It is possible to reach them via road, air and train to the cities that are major in Rajasthan by way of Surat.
How to Reach Rajasthan?
Technology advancement has allowed us to travel virtually anywhere around the globe. If you’re thinking about your next trip to Rajasthan then you don’t have to be concerned about travel arrangements.
You can travel to Rajasthan through railways, roads or airways, depending on the location you’re in. Rajasthan is easily connected to other regions by railway, air and road. Therefore, it’s not a difficult task to travel to this beautiful place.
How difficult is it to reach Rajasthan
- Reach Rajasthan by Air :
Rajasthan has excellent connections to cities in the world. The airports of Rajasthan are six. Rajasthan. Jaipur airport is among the most important airports in the state since it is in addition an airport that is international. Another international airport close to Rajasthan is Delhi Airport. Most Airports that are located within Rajasthan are domestic airports.
- Reach Rajasthan by Train :
Rajasthan is home to 4600 km of railway tracks that allow the traveller to easily reach other regions across the entire country. There are direct trains departing from Rajasthan through Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai Chennai, Delhi, etc.
In the realm of trains, how could we not forget about the Royal journey that was Palace on Wheels and Maharaja Express. These luxury trains offer the possibility of travelling in Rajasthan for 3-7 nights.
- Reach Rajasthan by Road :
The road trip is definitely an unforgettable experience, however the journey to Rajasthan is certainly one to remember. There are 20 National Highways in Rajasthan which encompass 37373 Km. These highways connect Rajasthan with other states. They also connect to other states. Rajasthan State Road Transport has also provided numerous buses throughout the state.
Guide to Things to do in Rajasthan
- Explore the most architecture-designed palaces and fortification forts. Umaid Bhawan Palace, Amer Fort, City Palace, Mehrangarh Fort, Hawa Mahal, Junagadh Fort and many more will provide you with the royal experience. These palaces and forts have many stories to tell. Their architectural designs showcase the imagination of Rajputana as well as Mughal artists. Here are a few of the most popular activities to take part in from this Rajasthan Travel Guide.
- Take a trip to some of the beautiful lakes in the desert landscape. Lake Pichola, Pushkar Lake as well as Man Sagar Lake are some famous lakes that offer boat tours with panoramic views for tourists. Temples and ghats that are surrounded by beautiful gardens that are lush and green. stunning places to visit in Rajasthan.
- Check out some of the sacred architectures of temples that are famous. There are numerous temples in Rajasthan which are from the 8th and the 11th centuries. Some of the most well-known temples are Dilwara Temple, Brahma Temple, Mehandipur Balaji Temple, Govind Dev Ji Temple, and Eklingji Temple.
- Wildlife watching is a must for wildlife and nature lovers. Rajasthan has some gorgeous national parks and beautiful sanctuaries. There are Ranthambore National Park, Sariska Tiger Reserve, and Keoladeo National Park. National parks, sanctuaries and reserves house Royal Bengal Tigers, elephants as well as the migratory birds. It is possible to take safari tours and get close to the animals of Rajasthan.
- Explore some unusual and thrilling outside things. You will find several unique adventure options in Rajasthan. There are treks (in Alwar), speed boating (in Udaipur), Hot-air ballooning (in Jaipur & Pushkar) as well as elephant rides (in Jaipur), and dunes bashing ( in Jaisalmer). There’s also an exclusive cycle ride in Jaipur.
- Take advantage of some vibrant fairs and festivals in Rajasthan. Every year people in Rajasthan are able to celebrate their history and culture with great enthusiasm and being involved in these celebrations is truly a joy. If you’re in Rajasthan do not forget to go to Pushkar Camel Fair (November, Pushkar), International Kite Festival (Makar Sankranti, Jaipur & Jodhpur), Elephant Fair (March, Jaipur) and Magnetic Fields Festival (December, Alsisar).
What is the Best Time to Visit Rajasthan
Rajasthan is a popular destination for tourists all through the year. If we look at the conditions in Rajasthan then the ideal time to visit is most likely from November to February. There is a variance in the temperature of day and night between December and January. The summer in Rajasthan has temperatures that exceed 48 degrees, but monsoons alter the terrain of the region. Because of the mild conditions, cold winters can be well-liked by tourists.
After you’ve mastered all you know about the beautiful city There’s only one thing you need to know. Get your luggage packed and take your relaxing trip in Rajasthan, the Land of Kings – Rajasthan.
What to buy in Rajasthan?
The rich culture of Rajasthan is a treasure trove of crafts and arts. Our guide to travel in Rajasthan will guide you through the streets, where you will see exquisite wares that reflect the culture of Rajasthan. Explore the markets in Rajasthan and collect some captivating objects that will bring you back to gorgeous memories. Add the following items to your shopping cart when traveling through Rajasthan.
Unique Jewellery Rajasthan is famous for its stunning jewelry designs. Jaipur is known as the home of its Meenakshi as well as Kundan jewelry designs. Get yourself a royal style by buying stunning jewellery from Rajasthan.
Stone Carvings Stone Carvings Rajasthani marketplaces are brimming with stunning structures designed by architects. There are beautiful statues and idols, statues, and more.
Rajasthani miniature art is inspired by the lifestyle of Mughals. There are a variety of miniature paintings in the market. These beautiful paintings with intricate designs are essential for yourself.
Other products Carpets and Dhurries ceramic, Terracotta, textiles metal craft pads and pichwais leather and wood articles.