Came across QuickBooks payroll error 30159 and don’t know what can be done? Well, need not to worry, as in this post we are going to discuss about this issue in detail.
This error is often seen when trying to upgrade the payroll or while working on the company’s payroll. It is a payroll error that is caused due to improper file setup in the operating system of the System.
A pop-up appears on the screen with an error message stating “QuickBooks Error 30159.” There can be multiple factors causing such an error, which we will be discussing later in this post.
Thus, make sure to read the post till the end to find out the causes and fixes to this issue. Or you can also contact our team professionals at +18445210490 and they will provide you with instant support and assistance.
What leads to such an error in QuickBooks?
One might come across the following error due to the below stated reasons:
- In case the QuickBooks company file gets damaged or corrupted for some reason.
- If the EIN status is inactive.
- The user can experience this error when QuickBooks Installation isn’t proper.
- In case of any kind of virus or malware attacks the system.
- Any sort of misconfiguration of Windows file on the system
- Deceptive the information by the damaged file system can cause such error.
Also Read: QuickBooks error code 6138
Steps to fix the issue
The user can try to implement the below stated steps and procedures to get rid of the QuickBooks error code 30159.
Adding EIN to the company file
- The very first step is to log into the QuickBooks.
- And then choose the Payrolls option.
- Now, select Use my Existing Payrolls Service.
- The user will then see a new window named as Account Maintenance might appear on the screen.
- After which, the user should click on the Add file option.
- And also mark the radio button against the Add EIN Number tab.
- If the radio button is disabled, this means that the user has already appropriately subscribed to the EIN Number for the company.
- The user should then click on the Next tab.
- And also review all the information.
- The last step is to return to QuickBooks and check if the error is resolved or not
This drives us to the end of the post, where we believe that the reader might be able to get rid of the error permanently. However, if by any chance the user lands into the same error again and again, then contacting our team professionals at +18445210490 is suggested. We are a team of technically sound QuickBooks professionals who work round the clock in providing immediate support and assistance.